City & State kicks off its 2017 borough series with a celebration of Manhattan on April 6th. This year, we’re recognizing The Influentials: 25 prominent individuals who live or work in Manhattan in five key sectors: banking/finance, law/lobbying, real estate, technology, and foundations/nonprofits. The list of Manhattan Influentials will be revealed in the April 3rd issue of City & State magazine. Stay tuned to find out who made the list!
Join us for a cocktail reception to mix and mingle with people from the borough and people who helped shape the borough.
Keynote Speaker: Manhattan Borough President Gale Brewer
- David Jones, President and CEO, Community Service Society
- Sheena Wright, President and CEO, United Way of New York City
- Allison Sesso, Executive Director, Human Services Council of New York
- Lorie Slutsky, President, The New York Community Trust
- Michael Schlein, President and CEO, Accion
- Joseph Chetrit, Principal, Chetrit Group
- Marc Holliday, CEO, SL Green Realty Corp.
- Helena Durst, Co-Vice President, The Durst Organization
- Janno Lieber, President, WTC Properties
- Scott Rechler, CEO and Chairman, RXR Realty
- Henry Berger, Special Counsel, Mayor Bill de Blasio
- Barry Berke, Partner, Kramer Levin
- George Fontas, Executive Vice President, Capalino+Company
- Mark Weprin, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig
- Sarah Steiner, Election Lawyer
- Dan Doctoroff, CEO, Sidewalk Labs
- Josh Mohrer, Tri-State General Manager, Uber
- Jonah Peretti, Founder and CEO, BuzzFeed
- William Floyd, Head of External Affairs, Google New York
- Adam Neumann, Co-Founder and CEO, WeWork
- William Dudley, President and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Keith Mestrich, President and CEO, Amalgamated Bank
- Jonathan Gray, Global Head of Real Estate, Blackstone Group
- Orin Kramer, Founder, Boston Provident LP
- Ronald Perelman, Chairman and CEO, MacAndrews & Forbes
For more information on programming and speaking opportunities, please contact Lissa Blake at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-517-2741.