To empower the futures of women in entrepreneurship and business, Berkeley College, in partnership with City & State New York, will host a special event that includes discussions with prominent leaders in business, government and media. Women Entrepreneurship Week (WEW) is a global movement. More than 200 universities and colleges in 60 countries hosted events in 2019. WEW is also a local movement that provides a platform for professional growth, leadership development and activism centered on equity.
Panel topics include:
- Courageous Women Advocating for Equality and Justice
- Empowering Businesses Beyond the Reopening
- Reclaiming New York City – Bringing Back NYC’s Economy
- Lunch and Learn with Career Coaches and Media Experts
- All About You – Focus on Empowering Your Personal Brand
- Corporate Learning Partners Roundtable