On May 14th, join us for the start of a two-part webinar, NY Women in Government Talk Series presented by Spectrum. The virtual event will include one on one interviews with influential women who work behind the scenes of New York State government and a round table discussion bringing together leaders from government, industry, labor and technology to highlight some of the most powerful women in New York State politics while featuring the unique and insightful perspectives of the women who work both behind the scenes and front and center.
Topics to be addressed include the following:
1. What does leadership mean to you and what is your leadership style?
2. What advice do you have for young women looking to enter in your field of choice?
3. How did you navigate power structures early in your career?
4. What is the biggest challenge you’ve faced thus far in your career?
5. What are some individual actions and systematic changes that can be made to continue to develop and encourage women to enter politics/leadership roles?